Your search for Regina/elizabeth.2.del.gratia uncovered the following results. Click and buy with confidence as all purchases are covered by eBay's Buyer Protection program.
Compare prices, review models for these Regina/elizabeth.2.del.gratia collectable coins.
Use the above right search window to Find popular US coins.
Results of investing in rare coins
1. Collectible coins can act to preserve wealth, for instance, as a hedge against the impact of inflation, particularly in countries where paper currency is trading down. When the value of fiat currency is in a downward cycle, rare US coins can protect wealth similar to how an allocation of cash in gold bullion functions.
2. Further to the 'stored value' Benefit noted here, there is the scope for wealth growth over time. In a similar manner to other hard assets, for example: Zippo Lighters; native art works; autographs; comic books; sports cards; postage stamps; glass and pottery, and other collectibles, the stored value of collectible coins increases over time.
3. Investment quality coins are an easy to liquidate asset. There is an active market for coin trading. This amounts to two benefits. Rare coins are simple to buy and conversely easy to sell. This can be done through convential coin dealers or in a more self directed manner using online platforms, for instance eBay.
4. Coins are ideal for smaller investors or collectors. Why? A collector or investor can buy coin pieces in small quantities when cash are available.
5. Other advantages include the satisfaction the investor experiences with ownership of rare or collectible, like other works of art. Rare coins are also a very private form of investment, and not subject to government scrutiny more common with other types of investment classes.
6. Rare coins are easy to store and are virtually indestructible. They are also insurable. Rare coins are also a type of portable wealth transportable very quickly and easily.
Regina/elizabeth.2.del.gratia - rare coin pieces purchased during the past week.