Your search for 2000 Sacagawea P Liberty Coin uncovered the following results. Browse and purchase with the secure knowledge that all transactions are covered by eBay's Buyer Protection program.
Find below a selection of quality 2000 Sacagawea P Liberty Coin US coins.
Try the above search box and Identify popular US coins.
Advantages of Rare Coins as an Investment
1. Investment quality US coins historically protect wealth, for instance, as a firewall against the effects of inflation, especially in countries where the value of paper currency is weak. Any time fiat currency is threatened, collectible coins can protect wealth similar to how an investment in silver bullion functions.
2. Further to the 'stored value' point mentioned above, there is the scope for capital growth with time. Like most other hard assets, for example: bullion; property; antique print advertisements; rare brandname products, for instance, Coco-Cola, Disneyana, and other collectibles, the convertable worth of rare coins rises with time.
3. Collectible US coins are an easy to covert asset. There is an active market for coin trading. This means two things. Investment grade coins are easy to acquire and conversely simple to trade. This is done through traditional coin dealers or in a more self directed manner using online platforms, for instance eBay.
4. Collectible coins are ideal for smaller investors or hobby collectors. Why? A collector or investor can buy coins in smaller increments when cash resources are available.
5. Other benefits include the satisfaction a investor experiences with ownership of rare or collectible, like other works of art. Collectible coins are also a very private form of investment, and not subject to government scrutiny more common with other types of investment classes.
6. Rare US coins can be stored easily and with appropriate storage, do not erode. They are also insurable. Collectible coins are also a type of portable wealth that can be carried with you very quickly and easily.
2000 Sacagawea P Liberty Coin - collectible coins purchased during the past seven days.