Your search for 1976 lincoln-kennedy penny uncovered the following results. A risk free shopping environment is of prime importance for eBay, so buy now or bid at auction while your transaction is fully covered by eBay's Buyer Protection scheme.
Compare prices, review models for these 1976 lincoln-kennedy penny collectable coins.
The above search box can help research rare US coins.
Benefits of collecting rare US coins
1. Collectible coins have historically protected wealth, for example, as strong inflation fighters, especially in countries where the value of fiat currency has been severely weakened. When the value of fiat currency is threatened, rare coins can protect net wealth similar to how an investment in gold bullion acts.
2. Further to the 'stored value' Result noted here, there is potential for wealth growth with time. In a similar manner to other hard assets, for example: sterling silver antiques; sporting memorabilia; vintage guitars and amplifiers; classic and vintage cars; military and railroad historic artifacts; travel souvenirs; action figures; model trains, and other collectibles, the stored value of collectible coins rises with time.
3. Investment grade coins are an easy to liquidate asset. There is a vibrant market for coin trading. This amounts to two benefits. Collectible coins are simple to acquire and equally easy to trade. This can be achieved through traditional coin dealers or in a more self directed manner using the internet, for example eBay.
4. Collectible coins are perfect for the small investor or collectors. Why? A collector or investor can buy coin pieces in small increments when funds are available.
5. Other advantages include the enjoyment the investor experiences with owning rare or collectible, like other types of art work. Collectible coins are also a very private form of investment, and not subject to government scrutiny more common with other types of investment classes.
6. Rare US coins are stored easily and with appropriate storage, do not erode. These kind of assets are insurable. Rare coins are also a type of portable wealth that can be carried with you very quickly and easily.
1976 lincoln-kennedy penny - collectible coin pieces bought recently.
1976 Lincoln Kennedy Coin and Fact Sheet Kennedy is engraved on Penny, 1976 Bicentennial Penny on Original Card 1776 1976 and Lincoln Kennedy penny,