Your search for 1974s error double stamped mint mark returned the following available items. Browse and purchase with the secure knowledge that all transactions are covered by eBay's Buyer Protection program.
1974s error double stamped mint mark - Current available coin listings.
Want to find more available offers? Check the top of the page for a fast search window. Identify collectible US coins.
Advantages of collecting rare US coins
1. Investment quality US coins have historically protected wealth, for example, as strong inflation fighters, particularly in countries where paper currency is weakening. When the value of fiat currency is in a downward cycle, rare US coins can preserve wealth much like how an investment in gold bullion acts.
2. In addition to the 'stored value' Benefit noted here, there is potential for wealth growth with time. In a similar manner to other hard assets, for example: bullion; property; antique print advertisements; rare brandname products, for instance, Coco-Cola, Disneyana, and other collectibles, the value of rare US coins increases over time.
3. Investment quality coins are a liquid asset. There is an active market for coin trading. This means two things. Investment quality coins are easy to acquire and equally simple to liquidate. This is done via convential coin dealers or in a more self directed manner using the internet, for example eBay.
4. Collectible coins are perfect for the small investor or collectors. Why? A collector or investor can acquire coin pieces in small increments when cash resources are available.
5. Other benefits include the satisfaction a collector experiences with owning rare or collectible, like other types of art work. Rare coins are also a very private form of investment, and not subject to government scrutiny more common with other types of investment assets.
6. Rare coins are stored easily and are virtually indestructible. These kind of assets are insurable. Rare coins represent truly portable wealth transportable in an efficient manner.
1974s error double stamped mint mark - collectible coins purchased over the past several days.